Caterpillar's Ground Engaging Tools allow today's worker to use one machine in multiple ways. The same goes for the new GroundFlex4™ (GF4) collection of work boots, providing you with four key features to help you get the job done. They are made more FLEXIBLE, but still DURABLE as well. They are more COMFORTABLE for fresher feet at the day’s end. And, yes, we made them WATERPROOF. Need a lighter work boot for your industrial work site but don’t want to sacrifice on protection and comfort? We made the Throttle’s composite toe with our Nano Toe technology, and it is 40% lighter than a steel toe but doesn’t compromise on the impact and compression protection. The pull-on work boot style is also rated for electrical hazards, protecting against open circuits up to 600 volts. It is non-metallic which means it’s great for those who have to walk through high security environments with metal detectors. Providing stability and exceptional slip-resistance, the rubber outsole is abrasion resistant. Cat Footwear built the GF4 collection to not be just any work boots. These are boots that work.
• ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression, and Nano Toe lightness and strength
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Cement Construction for added durability
• Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected, and provides long-term durability
• ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
• Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability and comfort
• Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption
• Nylon Shank for added support and stability
• Molded PU Midsole for additional shock absorption
• T1300 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, slip-resistant rubber outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
©2017 CAT, CATERPILLAR and related design marks are registered trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc. Cat Footwear is produced under license by Wolverine World Wide, Inc.