A hiker boot that will never let you down, the Munising Waterproof is built for industrial applications such as manufacturing, construction, mechanic work or carpentry. The 6” work boot features EASE engineered comfort which is lightweight and comfortable, with a proprietary, durable foam midsole underfoot that provides non-stop, energy return and keeps you comfortable all-day long. The Munising also features new Nano toe that is 40% lighter than steel, leaving more room for your toes that is just as protective as steel. The durable outsole is high-performing too. It provides slip-resistance on slick and wet surfaces, but also is abrasion resistant. Once you experience the power of comfort in the Munising, you will feel how no other boot will keep you more safe, comfortable and dry.
• ASTM F2413-11 Non-Metallic Composite Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption
• EASE EVA Midsole provides exceptional shock absorption and returns energy
• Nylon Shank provides stability and support
• T1220 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• SRX Outsole provides shock absorbance, slip-resistance, support and strength in demanding use environments
©2017 CAT, CATERPILLAR and related design marks are registered trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc. Cat Footwear is produced under license by Wolverine World Wide, Inc.