A high-performance boot that delivers on looks and comfort. The Induction features Cat Footwear’s EASE engineered comfort, lightweight and durable foam that provides non-stop energy return and keeps you comfortable all-day long. And, the lighter-weight nano toe technology in the composite toe will take on impact and compression without compromising protection. The boot is fully non-metallic which means it’s great for those who have to walk through high security environments with metal detectors. The Induction is waterproof keeping you dry and comfortable while it’s exclusive SRX slip-resistant outsole keeps you steady on your feet. The Induction may have a non-traditional look but, be assured, it’s durable and protective.
• ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Cement Construction for added durability
• Waterproof, Full Grain or Nubuck Leather Upper with Nylon delivers long-term durability and protection
• Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability
• Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption
• Removable PU Sock Liner provides all-day comfort
• EASE Engineered Comfort custom designed foam midsole provides added shock absorption which keep legs and feet feeling fresh
• Nylon Shank for added support and stability
• T1400 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
©2017 CAT, CATERPILLAR and related design marks are registered trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc. Cat Footwear is produced under license by Wolverine World Wide, Inc.