Working hard shouldn’t mean being uncomfortable. This steel toe work boot features EASE engineered comfort, lightweight and durable foam underfoot that provides non-stop energy return and keeps you comfortable all-day long. It’s a proprietary foam midsole that is 30% lighter, more shock absorbing and more flexible than standard EVA. The Granger 6” work boot is full grain leather and has a comfortable and cushioned footbed. With all the comfort, be assured that you’ll be safe as well. The boot has a steel toe and electrical hazard protection against open circuits. And, the T1230 Cat Footwear outsole will keep you stable on wet and slick surfaces, and provides a highly durable abrasion resistant base. Step into the Grainger 6” work boot with Ease and experience the Power of Comfort. Available in soft and steel toe.
• ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Cement Construction for added durability
• Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Dual Density EVA Sock Liner provides additional shock absorption
• EASE Midsole provides exceptional shock absorption and returns energy
• Nylon Shank for added support and stability
• T1230 Outsole performs against oil, water and is abrasion resistant
• Slip Resistant Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
©2017 CAT, CATERPILLAR and related design marks are registered trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc. Cat Footwear is produced under license by Wolverine World Wide, Inc.