Introducing the Canyon pull-on work boot. The Canyon is a square toe, pull on boot great for industrial occupations such as farming and agriculture. The Canyon waterproof is crafted with tumbled leather and includes a toe and heel guard for protection from scuffs and scratches. The strength of the Goodyear Welt construction delivers a durable, long-wearing boot that offers some flexibility in the forefoot. It has the needed safety features too, including a protective steel toe and electrical hazard protection against open circuits up to 600 volts (in dry conditions). The T117 proprietary Cat outsole is slip-resistant on slick and wet surfaces, and is abrasion resistant. With easy to grip handles for easy on and off, the Canyon allows dry but breathable feet during even your toughest workdays.
• ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Goodyear Welt Construction provides maximum durability while offering forefoot flexibility
• Waterproof, Unlined, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Nylex™ Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
• Molded PU Footbed for cushioning comfort
• PVC Midsole provides shock absorbance, support and strength in demanding use environments
• Steel Shank provides stability and support
• T117 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• Slip Resistant reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
©2017 CAT, CATERPILLAR and related design marks are registered trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc. Cat Footwear is produced under license by Wolverine World Wide, Inc.