Work on your own terms with the best-selling Argon, in boot form, that retains that athletic look and feel that is required in this style. The 6” boot with composite safety toe and electrical hazard protection provides the durability needed while still delivering on the flexibility and comfort of an athletic style. From the Strobel/cement construction, to the EVA sock liner and PU midsole, the materials are lightweight and meant for added comfort. Plus, the booth features the exclusive, best-in-class, SRX slip resistant outsole for high performance protection in the workplace. Did we mention that it's waterproof as well?
• ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Strobel + Cement Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Waterproof Full Grain or Pull Up Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Dual Density EVA Footbed provides additional shock absorption
• Molded EVA Midsole for added shock absorption
• T901 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
©2017 CAT, CATERPILLAR and related design marks are registered trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc. Cat Footwear is produced under license by Wolverine World Wide, Inc.